These are the co-ordinates of the Cinque Terre (Five lands). Recognized finally as a National Park and UNESCO protected territory as a system of naturalistic environmental interest. This zone is characterized by the presence of precipitous slopes which have been cultivated into vineyards by means of fatiguing system of terracing the only evidence of transformation operated by the laborious human activity on the territory. The suggestive ENGINE of coastal projections on the sea with sheer cliffs that often overtake the verticality alternated with bays, winding paths and enchanting small beaches between cliffs with a profound back drop, a rich variety of ichthyic (fishing) all of which make this district an authentic natural "opera of art".
DAY 1 • LA SPEZIA
Arrive at your hotel, chek-in and accommodation. Dinner and overnight.
DAY 2 • LA SPEZIA
After breakfast, departure for a full day excursion of the city. Dinner and overnight in hotel.
DAY 3 • LA SPEZIA
Breakfast at hotel. End of tour.
END OF SERVICES
PRICE PER PERSON:
From 01/04/15 to 31/10/16
Note: All prices subject to change
• 2 nights in 4**** hotel • 2 Buffet Breakfast • 2 Dinners (beverage included) • The Cinque Terre card (1 day) • Hotel taxes and service charges
• Tips • Extras • Drinks at meals • Anything not mentioned in 'Price Includes'
HOTELS OR SIMILAR:
NH HOTELS **** OR SIMILAR
CINQUE TERRE CARD VALID 1 DAY:
• Use of ecological Park buses and public elevators.
• Access to the trekking path n° 2 (which includes the “Lovers Line") the naturalistic observation centres and recreation areas.
• Entrance to the Sciacchetrà Museum in Manarola, the History Museum in Riomaggiore and the ancient Oil Mill in Groppo.
• Entrance to the Virtual Aquarium in Monterosso al Mare ( currently closed due to restoration ) and the multimedia room in Levanto.
• Access to visit the Anchovies Salting Centre in Monterosso al Mare
• Three hours free hire of icycles ( when available) for trails in the upper area of the Park.
• A discount on products purchased at the Information Centres located throughout the Cinque Terre Park.
• Unlimited train travel on the Levanto - La Spezia Centrale - Levanto line (on Direct Regional and Interregional trains in 2° class) in the period stated on the user’s card.
For more information or to make a booking request, please click on the link below: